A serious fishing machine that's loaded to the gills with angler-friendly features.
Quality of construction is our mission, and the Pro 170 is built tougher than ever. The all-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer are unitized for structural strength, making the Pro 170 one of the strongest and most durable aluminum boats on the market.
At 16’ 8” (5.08 m) with an ample and stable 77” (1.96 m) beam, the all-welded, all-aluminum Pro 170 is ready to tackle every weekend at the lake. It can fish up to 4 anglers and support an outboard up to 50HP.
For storage, there's an oversized compartment in the aft deck, a compartment under the cockpit passenger, a lockable port box for rods up to 7’ 6” (2.29 m) long and a bow compartment right by the fishing position. To help you find and get to the fish, it comes with a powerful Minn Kota® Edge trolling motor and NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder.
With everything you need to go from the dealer to the water—including a 40HP Mercury® EL FourStroke outboard, and a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD corrosion protection—the TRACKER Pro 170 will give you the edge wherever you fish.
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece .100 aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer system for structural strength
- Marine-grade fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- 15-gal. (34.07 L) aerated bow livewell
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Roomy bow & aft casting decks w/2 fold-down fishing seats
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/windscreen
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7'6" (2.13 m)
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom trailer w/13" wheels, Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD®