||17 ft 7 in (5.36 meters)
||SAI, JILAVA, ROMANIA 077120,
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
Not only is the TRACKER® Pro Team™ 175 TXW America's favorite aluminum bass fishing boat, but it's also backed by America's best warranty—the TRACKER Promise. And it comes fully equipped with everything you need for fun-filled family fishing or to partner with a buddy in one of your area tournaments.
The reason we can offer the best warranty is that the quality of construction is unparalleled in the industry. The robotically-welded longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and the transom and gives full support to the running surface, and the fully welded, 1-piece hull is then protected with our exclusive Diamond Coat finish.
And of course, the package includes a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, and custom-matched trailer.
- Huge 38 sq. ft. (3.53 sq. m) bow casting deck w/2 big storage boxes
- NEW VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- TRACKER®-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Backed by The TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- 4 large storage compartments & a 16-gal. livewell
- 2 movable, folding fishing seats w/pedestal bases on bow & aft decks
- Minn Kota® trolling motor & Lowrance® color fishfinder
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Length:17' 7"
- Beam: 89'
- Bottom width: 60'
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Max. person weight: 555 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1100 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 17.75'
- Transom height: 22.25'
- Deadrise at transom: 10 Degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15.5'
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1009 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2192 Lbs.
- Package height: 5' 3"
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Towing length: 22' 3"
- Storage length: 19' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Non-skid bow mat
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW soft touch sport steering wheel
- 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Victory Red or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Big 32 sq. ft. front deck for ease of casting & mobility
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center & port seats
- Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- NEW TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Rod hold-down strap
- Aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated & divided livewell w/bait bucket holder, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
||AMERICAN NAUTICS SRL
16 SABARULUI STREET
SAI, JILAVA, ROMANIA 077120 77120